- Diameter : 30 cm, 50 cm
- Length : 3 m, 6 m
- Weight : 30 kg , 40 kg
Where to Place a Coir Log :
- In flowing water areas: Coir fiber rolls can be placed directly on the bank, often retaining fill material or securing new channel alignment.
- In standing water: Coconut coir logs are placed offshore to break waves and encourage sedimentation and re-vegetation. They can also be used for wetland stabilization. Other standing water applications include placing coir logs along lake shoresor even small pondsto protect against erosion.
Advantages of Coconut Coir Logs:
- High Tensile Strength which Protects Steep Surfaces from Heavy Flows
- 4-10 year Longevity
- Allows for Full Plant and Soil Establishment, Natural Invasion & Land Stabilization
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- Functions as a Soil Amendment
- Acts as a Mulch on the Surface
- Acts as a Wick in the Soil Mantle
- Excellent Micro Climate
- Helps Provide Plant Establishment, Natural Invasion, & Balanced Healthy Growth
- Environmentally Responsible & Aesthetically Pleasing
- Customized to Specific Requirements/Technical Specifications
Looking for a better way to grill with Charcoal? Have you tried Coconut Charcoal for your Family Barbecuing?
High quality coco nets are best for homes and traditional restuarents, hotels etc.
The coconut erosion control blanket is made from 100% coconut fiber with double, photodegradable netting. Provides erosion protection up to 3 years.
General production made, targeting wholesale market.
Lay strong foundations for a successful career, using our extensive industry links to secure industrial training giving you the vital industry experience and connections you'll need when you graduate.